Tuesday, August 21, 2012

7/28 - 29/2012 Wired Nav/strobe & positioned wing tip

Today I attached the LED Nav/Strobe to the fiberglass wing tip, and wired the connector.

Pin1 - red - Nav
Pin2 - black/white - ground (negative)
Pin3 - green - synchronization
Pin 5 - yellow - strobe.

Attached the fiberglass wing tip to end of left wind, drilled & clecoed for A4 rivets.  Decided to leave it un-riveted so I can get even longer  bolts for counter-weight / aileron balance.

Hung the right wing using 3 shelf hangers and 3 ratcheting straps.



Next day I hung the other wing.


Then I leveled the table and positioned it in the stem of the "T" hangar, for building the fuselage.  I opened the fuselage box.  I located the bottom skin, and then drew centerlines.  Then I cleaned up and took out the trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home